Saturday, October 24, 2009

Milestone Birthdays and Crazy Costumes

In the past weeks we've had two major birthdays in our family: Dad's 40th and Emily's 13th!



First up, Dad!! This was the food table for Dad's 40th "Over the Hill" birthday party!!

















The birthday boy in front of the picture collage Lindsay and I put together!!










Next up, Emily!! Emily turned 13 on October 1st!!! She wanted to take her friends bowling, but as you can see, putt putt was a good alternative to a crowded bowling alley.











Mom made this amazing rainbow cake for Emily's party!! It was huge and delicious!!







Lindsay and I went to our friends sweet sixteen costume party a few weeks ago and had a great time!!
Lindsay went as the cutest cowgirl in the West.











I went as Cruella DeVil and I dyed my hair half-black and half-white!!
As you can see, we've been busy lately and it's only going to get busier from here!!!

No comments: