Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A KY Thanksgiving

I am finally back to posting! We went to Kentucky last week to visit family and friends for Thanksgiving. We had a great time! Here are some trip highlights :





We got some awesome new DVD players for the van!!!










Our first stop in Kentucky: White Castle of course!












We got to go to the Creation Museum again and it was even better the second time!












I finally got to hang out with Stephen, Carli, and Jenna! It was so much fun catching up.













Papaw Joe treated us to pedicures and we LOVED it! Thanks again Papaw Joe :)










The "young" people at Granny's house on Thanksgiving. That was so yummy, I'm getting hungry thinking about it. . .






Last but not least we got to see our friends the Says! The parents went out and we stayed with the five crazy cute boys. They are so cute that they deserve more than one picture and a video:




Emily and Lindsay reading to Maddox and Lincoln.





Lindsay and Lincoln, adorable!!
I am in love with Maddox!!
Here's a video I made of the boys, they really wanted me to film them. I'm really not sure what the fascination was with execution and the presidency. Sorry it's a little hard to see!



All in all, we had a great Thanksgiving and are currently decorating for Christmas, so. . . Happy Christmas!!

No comments: