Monday, November 17, 2008

LYT ~ Backstage Pics

Well, it's over and we survived! Yesterday afternoon we did our final performance of "A Christmas Carol: The Musical". It was so much fun, but sad too. We made so many friends through this play that we hope to keep up with for a long time! Here are some backstage photos:


The three of us pointing to the sign above The Civic Center!













Lindsay and Emily before the show!















Lindsay had to go to places for Act 2 and Emily was in her dressing room while these pictures were taken:


My adorable little caroler Kayla [in her elf costume] and me [in my Mr. Hawkins costume] in the conference room.










Marisa[already in her gravedigger outfit but still with Mrs. Fezziwig hair!] and me. I love her, she is so sweet and such a great singer!!














Daniel [in his young Marley outfit] and me hanging out because we had a while to wait before our cue! He played the ghost of Marley and young Marley, I was his understudy. He did a great job and is such a nice guy!



There are more pictures to come! I'll post some cast party pics tomorrow!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chelsea
It looks like you all had a great time! I wish I could have been there!
Love Ya
Aunt Cathie