Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Crofts

We got to spend most of Wednesday with our good friends, the Crofts. Cara and Mom went out for Mom's birthday and Emily and I stayed with the kids. We miss you guys! * Again, my apologies! We loved seeing the Say family on Friday night, but, again, forgot to take pictures. Maybe I should glue the camera to my shirt next time.*




This picture of Emily, Isabelle, Abby, and Claire eating may seem random, but click and make it bigger. This is the only picture where I got Claire to smile!


















Even Emily's surprise tactics couldn't coax a smile out of this baby!








Emily explained to Isabelle the finer points of using an iPod.













After lunch, I sent Emily downstairs with the camera while I put Claire down for a nap. She showed me this picture! Isabelle, you're too cute not to post this picture; I promise we'll avoid jumping on the furniture in the future! :)




I absolutely LOVE this picture of all the Croft and Ferguson kids!! On the couch L to R: Lindsay, Isabelle, Emily, Me, and Claire[on my lap]. Abby and Samuel are on the floor. We love you guys and can't wait to see you again!!











1 comment:

Brian and Cara said...

Awww, it was so great to see you guys. Thank you girls for being willing to stay with the kids so your mom and I could go out! You never know how much it means to me each time you so willingly do that! (even if you do let the kids jump on the furniture!-no wonder they love having you around!) Next time you definitely have to stay longer!!Love, Cara