Monday, August 6, 2007

The Creation Museum

On Thursday August 2nd we went to my dad's Disney World, The Creation Museum! It is located in Petersburg, KY. It was AWESOME!! The gospel was presented so clearly and I learned a lot.

Dad said that he could prove man and dinosaurs coexisted with this picture. Run, Dad, run!












Lindsay and Emily posed like Egyptians in the three C's room.











I even got to ride a dinosaur! The museum was a truly awesome experience. If you ever get the chance to go, jump on it and take me too!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jurassic Park: Ferguson style, where the dinosaurs don't just try to eat you, they present the gospel too! ...I don't know what that means. (haha)

Anonymous said...

This looks very interesting. I think, however, that I'll wait until it gets cooler to go. Maybe when you come home for Thanksgiving we can all go.
Mamaw & Papaw