Tuesday, January 30, 2007

My 15th Birthday

On Saturday the 26th I had my 15th birthday party at my Papaw Joe and Granny's house. I got lots of good presents and everyone seemed to have a good time. It also helped that the food was outstanding[homemade icecream, anyone?]

Yeah!! I'm 15!! Reading cards with thoughtful messages is fun...



Especially if they have something else in them!!
Can you sing so I can eat this brownie??
I got the C.S.Lewis book Till We Have Faces from Evan and Ruthanne.
This is me with my Papaw Joe, thanks everyone for an awesome birthday!

2 comments:

Kim Hornbeck said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHELSEA!!

Jay W said...

Happy Belated B-Day! I just got your thank you card today and hence your blog address. I've asked Scott a couple of times, but then if it's not written down he doesn't remember anything. The house looks great! Hi to everyone and I miss you all (even Kyle)!
Jay