Sunday, January 17, 2010

Busy, Busy, Dreadfully Busy!!

I know I said not too long ago that I'd post once a week and that, obviously, hasn't quite happened. I've made a lot of changes to the look of this blog, but not posted much on it. My [kinda good] excuse? Since the new year started, we've been unbelievably busy!!

We started the month out with a visit from our good friends the Crofts, who stayed with us for a few days. We had a blast with them!! After that, we hit school full force and haven't let up since! I guess when you've got a 7th grader, a junior, and a senior you've got to keep on things. My amazing mother has been gently, but firmly, guided us into this second semester.

On January 6, Lindsay and I auditioned for Lexington Youth Theatre's production of Seussical the Musical! We were both cast as Whos [as in Whoville] and we started rehearsals last week. [Just so you know, the shows are March 12-14, contact me if you want tickets!] The closer we get to the show, the busier we'll get!

Emily continues to do well at her piano lessons and has begun to take a sewing class!! You can learn more at her blog.

The whole family starts rehearsals this week for our church's Easter pageant, the Witness!! We are all going to be involved in some capacity in the pageant, and we hope it will be an outreach to our community.

Those are just the extra things in addition to Dad's job, my job, babysitting, church, youth activities,cleaning, and so much more. Hopefully, this post gave you a little window into our busy, fun lives and allows you to forgive me for being a lazy blogger. Have an amazing week!!

No comments: