Monday, October 5, 2009

Day 3

Wow what a day! We saw Meggido, the Mount of the Beatitudes, Nazareth, Hokan Heights, the Sea of Galilee and the Jordan River. It was surreal to walk in the footsteps of yashua (Jesus). It has changed the way I look at the stories of the bible.
Tonight we went back to the Akkad Festival. Our group was harassed by the orthodox and the police. One of the guys in my foursome was grabbed by two cops and they tried to take him in. Our leader intervened and stopped them but they took 400 of our new testaments and made us leave. I had a couple of orthodox circling me, but they only stared. When all the commotion began David (a team member) and I were separated from the group and stuck near the orthodox booth. I was a little nervous, but we made it out okay. John lost his backpack, but praised the Lord to be counted worthy to suffer a little for the Lord. Pray for us to be bold and effective witnesses for Christ. I love and miss you all.

No comments: