Thursday, June 4, 2009

Beachy Highlights

We have been on vacation this week in Sanibel Island, FL. It's been a lovely, relaxing trip! Here are some of our trip highlights:


The beach!!












My wipe out on day 1, which left a HUGE bruise.














Swimming, or floating, in the pool.











Dad ate the one-pound burger at Cheeburger Cheeburger and got his picture on the wall of fame.














The big white chair at the Sanibel Scoop.














We celebrated Mom and Granny's birthdays!!


















One day we had perfect beach weather and clear water.












Outside our favorite restaurant on the island, the Island Cow.


We all, not just Lindsay, tried our hands at tennis!
All in all, we had a great vacation. . . when can we go again?

1 comment:

Anna Gray said...

Oh fun! We just got back from the beach today. Wow, it was a really fun trip we had too! I got hurt too...you're not the only one who got a bruise. Well, I cut myself on my knee, then I cut that place open again, and then it got cut open again. It really hurt.